Best time to go to Bjelovar Average weather of Bjelovar, Croatia
Find the perfect time to visit Bjelovar in Croatia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Bjelovar?
When is the best time to go to Bjelovar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bjelovar are April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- May is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Bjelovar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Bjelovar in january|
|very bad weather||Bjelovar in february|
|bad weather||Bjelovar in march|
|good weather||Bjelovar in april|
|good weather||Bjelovar in may|
|good weather||Bjelovar in june|
|good weather||Bjelovar in july|
|good weather||Bjelovar in august|
|good weather||Bjelovar in september|
|tolerable weather||Bjelovar in october|
|bad weather||Bjelovar in november|
|very bad weather||Bjelovar in december|
Weather and climate in Bjelovar
- From january to february the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 41°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 3.6in.
- In march the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 54°F and it rains about 40% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains in october about 2.7in.
- In november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 32°F.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bjelovar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bjelovar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Bjelovar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved