When is the best time to go to Ötztal?
When is the best time to go to Ötztal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Ötztal are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Ötztal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-3°C/2°C||121mm||very bad weather||Ötztal in january|
|February||-4°C/2°C||102mm||very bad weather||Ötztal in february|
|March||-3°C/5°C||129mm||very bad weather||Ötztal in march|
|April||3°C/11°C||121mm||very bad weather||Ötztal in april|
|May||7°C/14°C||279mm||tolerable weather||Ötztal in may|
|June||11°C/18°C||328mm||tolerable weather||Ötztal in june|
|July||13°C/21°C||270mm||tolerable weather||Ötztal in july|
|August||13°C/21°C||253mm||tolerable weather||Ötztal in august|
|September||9°C/17°C||153mm||tolerable weather||Ötztal in september|
|October||3°C/12°C||137mm||very bad weather||Ötztal in october|
|November||3°C/8°C||80mm||very bad weather||Ötztal in november|
|December||-3°C/2°C||146mm||very bad weather||Ötztal in december|
Weather and climate in Ötztal
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 11°C°C and it rains in april about 121mm.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 17°C in average and you can expect to have 153mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 2°C as maximum temperature in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ötztal
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ötztal: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Austria
Ötztal appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Austria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.