Best time to go to Ötztal Average weather of Ötztal, Austria
Find the most favorable time to visit Ötztal in Austria from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ötztal?
When is the best time to go to Ötztal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Ötztal are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Ötztal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ötztal in january|
|very bad weather||Ötztal in february|
|very bad weather||Ötztal in march|
|very bad weather||Ötztal in april|
|bad weather||Ötztal in may|
|tolerable weather||Ötztal in june|
|tolerable weather||Ötztal in july|
|tolerable weather||Ötztal in august|
|tolerable weather||Ötztal in september|
|very bad weather||Ötztal in october|
|very bad weather||Ötztal in november|
|very bad weather||Ötztal in december|
Weather and climate in Ötztal
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 49°F°C and it rains in april about 4.9in.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and you can expect to have 6.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 38°F as maximum temperature in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ötztal
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ötztal: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Austria: get the best price!
Map of Austria
Ötztal appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Austria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Austria
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved