When is the best time to go to Innsbruck?
When is the best time to go to Innsbruck? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Innsbruck are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Innsbruck a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-6°C/1°C||92mm||very bad weather||Innsbruck in january|
|February||-6°C/2°C||72mm||very bad weather||Innsbruck in february|
|March||-5°C/6°C||86mm||very bad weather||Innsbruck in march|
|April||2°C/12°C||92mm||very bad weather||Innsbruck in april|
|May||6°C/17°C||173mm||tolerable weather||Innsbruck in may|
|June||9°C/21°C||203mm||tolerable weather||Innsbruck in june|
|July||11°C/24°C||193mm||tolerable weather||Innsbruck in july|
|August||12°C/24°C||184mm||good weather||Innsbruck in august|
|September||8°C/20°C||108mm||good weather||Innsbruck in september|
|October||1°C/14°C||100mm||very bad weather||Innsbruck in october|
|November||1°C/8°C||72mm||very bad weather||Innsbruck in november|
|December||-5°C/2°C||93mm||very bad weather||Innsbruck in december|
Weather and climate in Innsbruck
- Between the months of january and april the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is -0°C.
- Between may and august the climate is okay. It is for example 24°C as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 184mm.
- In september the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 19°C in average and it rains about 108mm each month.
- From october to december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 2°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 42% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Innsbruck
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Innsbruck: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Austria
Innsbruck appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Austria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.