Best time to go to Tai Po Average weather of Tai Po, Hong Kong
Get the very best time to go to Tai Po in Hong Kong from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Tai Po?
When is the best time to go to Tai Po? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tai Po are January, February, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Tai Po
For full information about the climate and weather in Tai Po a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/68°F||good weather||Tai Po in january|
|February||63°F/70°F||good weather||Tai Po in february|
|March||68°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Tai Po in march|
|April||74°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Tai Po in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Tai Po in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tai Po in june|
|July||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Tai Po in july|
|August||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Tai Po in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tai Po in september|
|October||77°F/85°F||good weather||Tai Po in october|
|November||70°F/79°F||good weather||Tai Po in november|
|December||63°F/70°F||good weather||Tai Po in december|
Weather and climate in Tai Po
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 7% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and june the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and, in june, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 101°F.
- In the month of september the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 39% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tai Po
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tai Po: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Tai Po
Average prices of hotels in Tai Po month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tai Po. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.