Best time to go to Nandaime Average weather of Nandaime, Nicaragua
Find the very best time to visit Nandaime in Nicaragua from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Nandaime?
When is the best time to go to Nandaime? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nandaime are January, February and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Nandaime has dry periods in January and February
- October is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Nandaime
For full information about the climate and weather in Nandaime a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/95°F||good weather||Nandaime in january|
|February||72°F/97°F||good weather||Nandaime in february|
|March||72°F/99°F||tolerable weather||Nandaime in march|
|April||76°F/99°F||tolerable weather||Nandaime in april|
|May||77°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Nandaime in may|
|June||76°F/86°F||bad weather||Nandaime in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nandaime in july|
|August||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nandaime in august|
|September||76°F/92°F||very bad weather||Nandaime in september|
|October||79°F/92°F||very bad weather||Nandaime in october|
|November||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Nandaime in november|
|December||77°F/92°F||good weather||Nandaime in december|
Weather and climate in Nandaime
- Between january and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 99°F and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 15% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 103°F.
- In the month of june the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in june, 22 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in july about 13.2in.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in october about 27.9in.
- In november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and, in november, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nandaime
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nandaime: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nandaime
Find out when Nandaime has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nandaime
- Very low season in Nandaime
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: September and October.
- Low season in Nandaime
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, June and November.
- High season in Nandaime
The number of visitors to Nandaime is high in: January, February, July and August.
- Peek season in Nandaime
The largest number of tourists visiting Nandaime is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Nandaime month by month
Best time for low prices in Nandaime
Average prices of hotels in Nandaime month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nandaime. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.