Best time to go to Bluefields Average weather of Bluefields, Nicaragua
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bluefields in Nicaragua from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Bluefields?
When is the best time to go to Bluefields? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bluefields are March and April
- On average, it is hot all year round
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bluefields a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in january|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in february|
|good weather||Bluefields in march|
|good weather||Bluefields in april|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in may|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in june|
|very bad weather||Bluefields in july|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in august|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in september|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in october|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in november|
|tolerable weather||Bluefields in december|
Weather and climate in Bluefields
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in january, 23 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of february the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in may, 25 days of rain are expected.
- From june to october the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 90°F and you can expect to have 12.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 79% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bluefields
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bluefields: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Nicaragua: get the best price!
Map of Nicaragua
Bluefields appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Nicaragua appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved