Best time to go to Catemaco Average weather of Catemaco, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to visit Catemaco in Mexico from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Catemaco?
When is the best time to go to Catemaco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Catemaco are February, March, April, May and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Catemaco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Catemaco in january|
|good weather||Catemaco in february|
|good weather||Catemaco in march|
|perfect weather||Catemaco in april|
|good weather||Catemaco in may|
|tolerable weather||Catemaco in june|
|tolerable weather||Catemaco in july|
|tolerable weather||Catemaco in august|
|tolerable weather||Catemaco in september|
|tolerable weather||Catemaco in october|
|tolerable weather||Catemaco in november|
|good weather||Catemaco in december|
Weather and climate in Catemaco
- In january the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in january, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 37% of the time in may.
- From june to july the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in july about 5.5in.
- In the month of august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- In september the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in september about 7.2in.
- In october the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and you can expect to have 7.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 50% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and, in december, 12 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Catemaco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Catemaco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Catemaco appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.