Best time to go to Paraiso Average weather of Paraiso, Mexico
Discover the very best time to go to Paraiso in Mexico from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Paraiso?
When is the best time to go to Paraiso? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paraiso are January, February, March, April, May and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Paraiso
For full information about the climate and weather in Paraiso a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/79°F||good weather||Paraiso in january|
|February||70°F/81°F||good weather||Paraiso in february|
|March||72°F/86°F||good weather||Paraiso in march|
|April||76°F/92°F||good weather||Paraiso in april|
|May||79°F/94°F||good weather||Paraiso in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Paraiso in june|
|July||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Paraiso in july|
|August||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Paraiso in august|
|September||77°F/88°F||bad weather||Paraiso in september|
|October||76°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Paraiso in october|
|November||74°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Paraiso in november|
|December||70°F/81°F||good weather||Paraiso in december|
Weather and climate in Paraiso
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 95°F and you can expect to have 17.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paraiso
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paraiso: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Paraiso
Find out when Paraiso has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Paraiso
- Very low season in Paraiso
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Paraiso
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, May and November.
- High season in Paraiso
The number of visitors to Paraiso is high in: April, July and August.
- Peek season in Paraiso
The largest number of tourists visiting Paraiso is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Paraiso month by month
Best time for low prices in Paraiso
Average prices of hotels in Paraiso month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Paraiso. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.