Best time to go to Beja Average weather of Beja, Tunisia
Discover the best time to visit Beja in Tunisia from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Beja?
When is the best time to go to Beja? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Beja are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Beja has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Beja a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Beja in january|
|tolerable weather||Beja in february|
|good weather||Beja in march|
|good weather||Beja in april|
|perfect weather||Beja in may|
|perfect weather||Beja in june|
|perfect weather||Beja in july|
|perfect weather||Beja in august|
|perfect weather||Beja in september|
|perfect weather||Beja in october|
|good weather||Beja in november|
|good weather||Beja in december|
Weather and climate in Beja
- From january to february the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 77°F.
- Between march and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 18% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 17% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Beja
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Beja: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tunisia
Beja appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tunisia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.