Best time to go to Saidia Average weather of Saidia, Morocco
Discover the perfect time to visit Saidia in Morocco from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saidia?
When is the best time to go to Saidia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Saidia
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Saidia has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Saidia
For full information about the climate and weather in Saidia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/61°F||good weather||Saidia in january|
|February||50°F/63°F||good weather||Saidia in february|
|March||52°F/67°F||good weather||Saidia in march|
|April||58°F/70°F||good weather||Saidia in april|
|May||65°F/76°F||perfect weather||Saidia in may|
|June||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Saidia in june|
|July||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Saidia in july|
|August||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Saidia in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Saidia in september|
|October||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Saidia in october|
|November||58°F/68°F||good weather||Saidia in november|
|December||52°F/65°F||good weather||Saidia in december|
Weather and climate in Saidia
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 6% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in october about 0.9in.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 1.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saidia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saidia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Saidia
Find out when Saidia has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Saidia
- Very low season in Saidia
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, November and December.
- Low season in Saidia
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, June and October.
- High season in Saidia
The number of visitors to Saidia is high in: July and September.
- Peak season in Saidia
The largest number of tourists visiting Saidia is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Saidia month by month
Best time for low prices in Saidia
Average prices of hotels in Saidia month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Saidia. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Saidia
On average, it costs $ 20 per day to hire a car in Saidia. This price varies by $ 12 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 15 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 27.