Best time to go to Malaga Average weather of Malaga, Spain
Get the best time to visit Malaga in Spain from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Malaga?
When is the best time to go to Malaga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Malaga are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Malaga has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Malaga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Malaga in january|
|tolerable weather||Malaga in february|
|good weather||Malaga in march|
|good weather||Malaga in april|
|perfect weather||Malaga in may|
|perfect weather||Malaga in june|
|perfect weather||Malaga in july|
|perfect weather||Malaga in august|
|perfect weather||Malaga in september|
|perfect weather||Malaga in october|
|good weather||Malaga in november|
|good weather||Malaga in december|
Weather and climate in Malaga
- Between january and february the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 16% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- Between september and october the climate is perfect. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 12% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Malaga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Malaga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Spain
Malaga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Spain appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.