Best time to go to Nador Average weather of Nador, Morocco
Get the very best time to visit Nador in Morocco from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Nador?
When is the best time to go to Nador? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Nador
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Nador
For full information about the climate and weather in Nador a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/63°F||good weather||Nador in january|
|February||52°F/65°F||good weather||Nador in february|
|March||56°F/67°F||good weather||Nador in march|
|April||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Nador in april|
|May||65°F/76°F||perfect weather||Nador in may|
|June||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Nador in june|
|July||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Nador in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Nador in august|
|September||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Nador in september|
|October||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Nador in october|
|November||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Nador in november|
|December||54°F/65°F||good weather||Nador in december|
Weather and climate in Nador
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- From september to october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 6% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 1.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nador
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nador: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nador
Find out when Nador has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nador
- Very low season in Nador
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June and November.
- Low season in Nador
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, September, October and December.
- High season in Nador
The number of visitors to Nador is high in: July.
- Peek season in Nador
The largest number of tourists visiting Nador is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Nador month by month
Best time for low prices in Nador
Average prices of hotels in Nador month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nador. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Nador
On average, it costs $ 27 per day to hire a car in Nador. This price varies by $ 17 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 20 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 36.