Best time to go to Djibouti for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the most favorable time to visit Djibouti from average weather conditions in many locations like Khor Angar or Tadjourah here.
When is the best time to go to Djibouti?
When is the best time to go to Djibouti? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Djibouti, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Djibouti city are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Djibouti city are May, June, July, August and September
- The cities with the best climate are Djibouti city, Ali Sabieh, Dorra, Khor Angar, Obock and Tadjourah, with good weather at least 7 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Djibouti city are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Djibouti for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|October||86°F to 88°F||
Best time to travel to Djibouti by cities
The best months to go to Djibouti city are january, february, march, april, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Ali Sabieh are january, february, march, april, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Khor Angar are january, february, march, april, october, november and december.
Climate and Weather in Djibouti
Temperatures and rainfall in Djibouti
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Djibouti and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Djibouti city, Ali Sabieh, Dorra, Khor Angar and Obock, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in Djibouti?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Djibouti: get the best price!
Map of Djibouti
Click over cities for information about the weather.
What can I do in Djibouti?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Recommended for you:
Is this weather information for Djibouti reliable?
Climate data for Djibouti has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Djibouti allows us to determine the average for each month in Djibouti city, Ali Sabieh, Dorra, Khor Angar, Obock and Tadjourah.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved