Best time to go to Pulau Ubin Average weather of Pulau Ubin, Singapore
Discover the perfect time to visit Pulau Ubin in Singapore from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Pulau Ubin?
When is the best time to go to Pulau Ubin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Pulau Ubin is February
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Pulau Ubin
For full information about the climate and weather in Pulau Ubin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in january|
|February||79°F/88°F||good weather||Pulau Ubin in february|
|March||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in march|
|April||83°F/90°F||bad weather||Pulau Ubin in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in may|
|June||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in august|
|September||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Pulau Ubin in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||bad weather||Pulau Ubin in november|
|December||79°F/88°F||bad weather||Pulau Ubin in december|
Weather and climate in Pulau Ubin
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 10.9in.
- From april to may the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 11.1in each month.
- Between june and november the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 72% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in december about 19.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pulau Ubin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pulau Ubin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pulau Ubin
Find out when Pulau Ubin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pulau Ubin
- Very low season in Pulau Ubin
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, March, April, June and November.
- Low season in Pulau Ubin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February and May.
- High season in Pulau Ubin
The number of visitors to Pulau Ubin is high in: July, September, October and December.
- Peek season in Pulau Ubin
The largest number of tourists visiting Pulau Ubin is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Pulau Ubin month by month
Best time for low prices in Pulau Ubin
Average prices of hotels in Pulau Ubin month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Pulau Ubin. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.