Best time to go to Jurong East Average weather of Jurong East, Singapore
Discover the very best time to visit Jurong East in Singapore from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Jurong East?
When is the best time to go to Jurong East? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Jurong East are January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Jurong East a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in january|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in february|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in march|
|bad weather||Jurong East in april|
|bad weather||Jurong East in may|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in june|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in july|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in august|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in september|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in october|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in november|
|tolerable weather||Jurong East in december|
Weather and climate in Jurong East
- From january to february the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains about 200mm each month.
- From march to june the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 28°C and it rains in june about 123mm.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 27°C and it rains in november about 296mm.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and you can expect to have 418mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Jurong East
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Jurong East: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Singapore
Jurong East appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Singapore appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved