When is the best time to go to Jurong East?
When is the best time to go to Jurong East? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Jurong East are January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Jurong East a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/32°C||292mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in january|
|February||28°C/33°C||200mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in february|
|March||29°C/34°C||252mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in march|
|April||30°C/35°C||236mm||bad weather||Jurong East in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||194mm||bad weather||Jurong East in may|
|June||30°C/34°C||123mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in june|
|July||30°C/34°C||127mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in july|
|August||30°C/33°C||147mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in august|
|September||30°C/33°C||132mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in september|
|October||30°C/34°C||166mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in october|
|November||30°C/33°C||296mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in november|
|December||29°C/32°C||418mm||tolerable weather||Jurong East in december|
Weather and climate in Jurong East
- From january to february the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains about 200mm each month.
- From march to june the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 28°C and it rains in june about 123mm.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 27°C and it rains in november about 296mm.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and you can expect to have 418mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Jurong East
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Jurong East: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Singapore
Jurong East appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Singapore appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.