Best time to go to Coron Average weather of Coron, Palawan island
Find the most favorable time to visit Coron in Philippines from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Coron?
When is the best time to go to Coron? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Coron are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Coron
For full information about the climate and weather in Coron a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Coron in january
|Coron in february
|Coron in march
|Coron in april
|Coron in may
|Coron in june
|very bad weather
|Coron in july
|Coron in august
|very bad weather
|Coron in september
|Coron in october
|Coron in november
|Coron in december
Weather and climate in Coron
- From january to march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in march about 2.2in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 8.9in each month.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F and, in september, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and november the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains in november about 8.2in.
- In december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in december about 6.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Coron
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Coron: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Coron
Find out when Coron has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Coron
- Very low season in Coron
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: July and September.
- Low season in Coron
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, August and October.
- High season in Coron
The number of visitors to Coron is high in: January, February, March, April, May and November.
- Peak season in Coron
The largest number of tourists visiting Coron is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Coron month by month
Best time for low prices in Coron
Average prices of hotels in Coron month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Coron. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, November is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Coron
On average, it costs $ 75 per day to hire a car in Coron. This price varies by $ 24 depending on the month. In august, hiring a car costs an average of $ 64 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 88.