Best time to go to Sibu Average weather of Sibu, Malaysia
Find the best time to visit Sibu in Malaysia from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Sibu?
When is the best time to go to Sibu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sibu are June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
Annual weather in Sibu
For full information about the climate and weather in Sibu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Sibu in january
|Sibu in february
|Sibu in march
|Sibu in april
|Sibu in may
|Sibu in june
|Sibu in july
|Sibu in august
|Sibu in september
|Sibu in october
|Sibu in november
|Sibu in december
Weather and climate in Sibu
- In january the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 12.6in each month.
- Between february and september the climate is correct. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 7.2in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 13.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sibu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sibu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sibu
Find out when Sibu has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sibu
- Very low season in Sibu
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, June and October.
- Low season in Sibu
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, July, September and November.
- High season in Sibu
The number of visitors to Sibu is high in: August.
- Peak season in Sibu
The largest number of tourists visiting Sibu is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Sibu month by month
Best time for low prices in Sibu
Average prices of hotels in Sibu month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sibu. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Sibu
On average, it costs $ 38 per day to hire a car in Sibu. This price varies by $ 2.2 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 37 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 39.