Best time to go to Banting Average weather of Banting, Malaysia
Discover the most favorable time to go to Banting in Malaysia from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Banting?
When is the best time to go to Banting? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Banting are June, July and August
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Banting a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Banting in january|
|tolerable weather||Banting in february|
|tolerable weather||Banting in march|
|tolerable weather||Banting in april|
|tolerable weather||Banting in may|
|good weather||Banting in june|
|good weather||Banting in july|
|good weather||Banting in august|
|tolerable weather||Banting in september|
|tolerable weather||Banting in october|
|tolerable weather||Banting in november|
|tolerable weather||Banting in december|
Weather and climate in Banting
- From january to april the climate is just OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- Between the months of june and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 77% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Banting
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Banting: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malaysia
Banting appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malaysia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.