Best time to go to Minas Average weather of Minas, Uruguay
Discover the very best time to go to Minas in Uruguay from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Minas?
When is the best time to go to Minas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Minas are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Minas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Minas in january|
|good weather||Minas in february|
|good weather||Minas in march|
|good weather||Minas in april|
|good weather||Minas in may|
|tolerable weather||Minas in june|
|tolerable weather||Minas in july|
|tolerable weather||Minas in august|
|tolerable weather||Minas in september|
|good weather||Minas in october|
|good weather||Minas in november|
|good weather||Minas in december|
Weather and climate in Minas
- Between the months of january and june the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in june about 3.3in.
- From july to august the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains in august about 3.8in.
- From september to december the climate is good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Minas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Minas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Uruguay
Minas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Uruguay appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.