Best time to go to Las Piedras Average weather of Las Piedras, Uruguay
Get the very best time to visit Las Piedras in Uruguay from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Las Piedras?
When is the best time to go to Las Piedras? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Las Piedras are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- February is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Las Piedras a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Las Piedras in january|
|good weather||Las Piedras in february|
|perfect weather||Las Piedras in march|
|perfect weather||Las Piedras in april|
|good weather||Las Piedras in may|
|tolerable weather||Las Piedras in june|
|tolerable weather||Las Piedras in july|
|tolerable weather||Las Piedras in august|
|tolerable weather||Las Piedras in september|
|good weather||Las Piedras in october|
|good weather||Las Piedras in november|
|good weather||Las Piedras in december|
Weather and climate in Las Piedras
- In the month of january the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 25% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in april, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 23% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains in december about 3.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Las Piedras
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Las Piedras: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Uruguay
Las Piedras appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Uruguay appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.