Best time to go to Buenos Aires Average weather of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Find the perfect time to go to Buenos Aires in Argentina from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Buenos Aires?
When is the best time to go to Buenos Aires? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Buenos Aires are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- February is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Buenos Aires a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Buenos Aires in january|
|good weather||Buenos Aires in february|
|perfect weather||Buenos Aires in march|
|perfect weather||Buenos Aires in april|
|good weather||Buenos Aires in may|
|tolerable weather||Buenos Aires in june|
|tolerable weather||Buenos Aires in july|
|tolerable weather||Buenos Aires in august|
|good weather||Buenos Aires in september|
|good weather||Buenos Aires in october|
|good weather||Buenos Aires in november|
|good weather||Buenos Aires in december|
Weather and climate in Buenos Aires
- In the month of january the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in january about 3.3in.
- Between february and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to august the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in august, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in december about 3.5in.
Tours and organised trips in Argentina
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Buenos Aires
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Buenos Aires: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Argentina: get the best price!
Map of Argentina
Buenos Aires appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Argentina appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Argentina
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved