Best time to go to Wageningen Average weather of Wageningen, Suriname
Get the perfect time to go to Wageningen in Suriname from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Wageningen?
When is the best time to go to Wageningen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is tolerable all year round in Wageningen
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Wageningen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in january|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in february|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in march|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in april|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in may|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in june|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in july|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in august|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in september|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in october|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in november|
|tolerable weather||Wageningen in december|
Weather and climate in Wageningen
- Between january and april the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 60% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 9.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 7.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in december about 7.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Wageningen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Wageningen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Suriname
Wageningen appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Suriname appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.