Best time to go to Nashville Average weather of Nashville, United States
Find the very best time to visit Nashville in United States from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nashville?
When is the best time to go to Nashville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nashville are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Nashville
For full information about the climate and weather in Nashville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||34°F/47°F||very bad weather||Nashville in january|
|February||38°F/50°F||very bad weather||Nashville in february|
|March||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Nashville in march|
|April||52°F/70°F||good weather||Nashville in april|
|May||63°F/79°F||good weather||Nashville in may|
|June||72°F/88°F||good weather||Nashville in june|
|July||74°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Nashville in july|
|August||72°F/90°F||good weather||Nashville in august|
|September||65°F/85°F||good weather||Nashville in september|
|October||54°F/72°F||good weather||Nashville in october|
|November||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Nashville in november|
|December||40°F/50°F||very bad weather||Nashville in december|
Weather and climate in Nashville
- Between january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and, in february, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 25% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 45°F.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 22% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nashville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nashville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nashville
Find out when Nashville has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nashville
- Very low season in Nashville
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- High season in Nashville
The number of visitors to Nashville is high in: March, April, May, August, September, November and December.
- Peak season in Nashville
The largest number of tourists visiting Nashville is during: June, July and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Nashville month by month
Best time for low prices in Nashville
Average prices of hotels in Nashville month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nashville. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Nashville
On average, it costs $ 36 per day to hire a car in Nashville. This price varies by $ 15 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 28 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in june is $ 42.