Best time to go to South Carolina Average weather of South Carolina, United States
Find the perfect time to go to South Carolina in United States from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to South Carolina?
When is the best time to go to South Carolina? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in South Carolina are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, May, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in South Carolina a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/54°F||bad weather||South Carolina in january|
|February||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||South Carolina in february|
|March||56°F/65°F||good weather||South Carolina in march|
|April||65°F/74°F||good weather||South Carolina in april|
|May||74°F/83°F||good weather||South Carolina in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||South Carolina in june|
|July||85°F/92°F||good weather||South Carolina in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||good weather||South Carolina in august|
|September||77°F/86°F||good weather||South Carolina in september|
|October||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||South Carolina in october|
|November||56°F/65°F||good weather||South Carolina in november|
|December||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||South Carolina in december|
Weather and climate in South Carolina
- In january the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- In february the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and, in february, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 77°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in South Carolina
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of South Carolina: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.