Best time to go to Saint Pierre and Miquelon for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the perfect time to visit Saint Pierre and Miquelon from seasonal norms in many locations like Miquelon-Langlade or Saint-Pierre on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saint Pierre and Miquelon?
When is the best time to go to Saint Pierre and Miquelon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, the weather is good everywhere in July, August and September
- The best months to go to Saint-Pierre are July, August and September
- August is the hottest month in Saint-Pierre, and the coldest month of the year is February
- The rainiest months in this city are January, February, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The cities with the best climate are Saint-Pierre, Grand-Colombier Island, Ile aux Marins and Miquelon-Langlade, with good weather at least 3 months a year
Annual weather on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F||very bad weather|
|February||34°F||very bad weather|
|March||34°F||very bad weather|
|April||40°F||very bad weather|
|May||45°F||very bad weather|
|November||47°F||very bad weather|
|December||40°F||very bad weather|
Best time to travel to Saint Pierre and Miquelon by cities
Temperatures and rainfall on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Saint Pierre and Miquelon and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Saint-Pierre, Grand-Colombier Island, Ile aux Marins and Miquelon-Langlade, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Find out when Saint Pierre and Miquelon has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
The months with low numbers of tourists are: . The number of visitors to Saint Pierre and Miquelon is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- High season on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Saint Pierre and Miquelon month by month
Average price for flights to Saint Pierre and Miquelon
A return flight between Montreal and Saint-Pierre is generally cheaper if you go in february ($ 961 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 185 more for your airline ticket to Saint-Pierre if you go in november.
Where to go on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Ile aux Marins||36°F||34°F||34°F||40°F||45°F||52°F||61°F||67°F||61°F||54°F||47°F||40°F|
very bad weather
About Saint Pierre and Miquelon
What can I do on the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping