Best time to go to Van Average weather of Van, Turkey
Get the very best time to visit Van in Turkey from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Van?
When is the best time to go to Van? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Van are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Van has dry periods in July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Van a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Van in january|
|very bad weather||Van in february|
|very bad weather||Van in march|
|very bad weather||Van in april|
|good weather||Van in may|
|good weather||Van in june|
|perfect weather||Van in july|
|perfect weather||Van in august|
|good weather||Van in september|
|tolerable weather||Van in october|
|very bad weather||Van in november|
|very bad weather||Van in december|
Weather and climate in Van
- Between the months of january and april the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 31% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 63°F and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 27°F and it rains in december about 1.9in.
Tours and organised trips in Turkey
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Van
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Van: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Turkey: get the best price!
Map of Turkey
Van appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved