Best time to go to Argenteuil Average weather of Argenteuil, Parisian region
Discover the most favorable time to visit Argenteuil in Île-de-France (Parisian region) from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Argenteuil?
When is the best time to go to Argenteuil? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Argenteuil are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
Annual weather in Argenteuil
For full information about the climate and weather in Argenteuil a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Argenteuil in january|
|February||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Argenteuil in february|
|March||41°F/56°F||very bad weather||Argenteuil in march|
|April||47°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Argenteuil in april|
|May||52°F/67°F||good weather||Argenteuil in may|
|June||59°F/74°F||good weather||Argenteuil in june|
|July||63°F/77°F||good weather||Argenteuil in july|
|August||63°F/79°F||good weather||Argenteuil in august|
|September||56°F/74°F||good weather||Argenteuil in september|
|October||50°F/63°F||good weather||Argenteuil in october|
|November||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Argenteuil in november|
|December||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Argenteuil in december|
Weather and climate in Argenteuil
- From january to february the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains about 8% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains in march about 1.4in.
- In april the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and, in april, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From may to september the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and, in september, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains about 7% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 54°F and it rains in november about 1.6in.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 47°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Argenteuil
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Argenteuil: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Argenteuil
Find out when Argenteuil has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Argenteuil
- Very low season in Argenteuil
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, August and December.
- Low season in Argenteuil
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, July and November.
- High season in Argenteuil
The number of visitors to Argenteuil is high in: May.
- Peek season in Argenteuil
The largest number of tourists visiting Argenteuil is during: June, September and October.