Best time to go to Portimao Average weather of Portimao, Portugal
Find the very best time to visit Portimao in Portugal from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Portimao?
When is the best time to go to Portimao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Portimao are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Portimao has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- December is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Portimao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Portimao in january|
|tolerable weather||Portimao in february|
|good weather||Portimao in march|
|good weather||Portimao in april|
|perfect weather||Portimao in may|
|perfect weather||Portimao in june|
|perfect weather||Portimao in july|
|perfect weather||Portimao in august|
|perfect weather||Portimao in september|
|perfect weather||Portimao in october|
|good weather||Portimao in november|
|good weather||Portimao in december|
Weather and climate in Portimao
- From january to february the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains in september about 0.6in.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 72°F and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Portimao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Portimao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Portugal
Portimao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Portugal appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.