Best time to go to Lagos Average weather of Lagos, Portugal
Discover the best time to visit Lagos in Portugal from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Lagos?
When is the best time to go to Lagos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lagos
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Lagos has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are September and October
Annual weather in Lagos
For full information about the climate and weather in Lagos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/61°F||good weather||Lagos in january|
|February||56°F/61°F||good weather||Lagos in february|
|March||56°F/63°F||good weather||Lagos in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Lagos in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Lagos in may|
|June||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Lagos in june|
|July||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Lagos in july|
|August||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Lagos in august|
|September||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Lagos in september|
|October||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Lagos in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Lagos in november|
|December||58°F/63°F||good weather||Lagos in december|
Weather and climate in Lagos
- From january to february the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 8% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 6% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains in september about 0.6in.
- From october to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lagos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lagos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lagos
Find out when Lagos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lagos
- Very low season in Lagos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Lagos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and May.
- High season in Lagos
The number of visitors to Lagos is high in: June, September and October.
- Peek season in Lagos
The largest number of tourists visiting Lagos is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Lagos month by month
Best time for low prices in Lagos
Average prices of hotels in Lagos month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lagos. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.