Best time to go to Fatima Average weather of Fatima, Portugal
Find the very best time to visit Fatima in Portugal from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Fatima?
When is the best time to go to Fatima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fatima are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Fatima has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, October, November and December
Annual weather in Fatima
For full information about the climate and weather in Fatima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Fatima in january|
|February||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Fatima in february|
|March||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Fatima in march|
|April||50°F/68°F||good weather||Fatima in april|
|May||56°F/74°F||good weather||Fatima in may|
|June||61°F/79°F||perfect weather||Fatima in june|
|July||63°F/85°F||perfect weather||Fatima in july|
|August||61°F/88°F||perfect weather||Fatima in august|
|September||61°F/85°F||perfect weather||Fatima in september|
|October||58°F/76°F||good weather||Fatima in october|
|November||52°F/63°F||good weather||Fatima in november|
|December||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Fatima in december|
Weather and climate in Fatima
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and you can expect to have 3.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 17% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fatima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fatima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Fatima
Find out when Fatima has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Fatima
- Very low season in Fatima
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Fatima
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and October.
- High season in Fatima
The number of visitors to Fatima is high in: June and September.
- Peek season in Fatima
The largest number of tourists visiting Fatima is during: July and August.