Best time to go to Guernsey Average weather of Guernsey, England
Get the best time to go to Guernesey in England (United Kingdom) from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Guernsey?
When is the best time to go to Guernsey? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guernsey are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
Annual weather in Guernsey
For full information about the climate and weather in Guernsey a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/50°F||bad weather||Guernsey in january|
|February||47°F/50°F||bad weather||Guernsey in february|
|March||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Guernsey in march|
|April||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Guernsey in april|
|May||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Guernsey in may|
|June||58°F/61°F||good weather||Guernsey in june|
|July||61°F/65°F||good weather||Guernsey in july|
|August||63°F/65°F||good weather||Guernsey in august|
|September||61°F/65°F||good weather||Guernsey in september|
|October||58°F/61°F||good weather||Guernsey in october|
|November||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Guernsey in november|
|December||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Guernsey in december|
Weather and climate in Guernsey
- From january to april the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 65°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 11% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is favorable. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and it rains in november about 6.8in.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 59°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guernsey
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guernsey: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Guernsey
Find out when Guernsey has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Guernsey
- Very low season in Guernsey
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Guernsey
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, November and December.
- High season in Guernsey
The number of visitors to Guernsey is high in: May, June, July, September and October.
- Peek season in Guernsey
The largest number of tourists visiting Guernsey is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Guernsey month by month
Best time for low prices in Guernsey
Average prices of hotels in Guernsey month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Guernsey. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.