When is the best time to go to Hlinsko?
When is the best time to go to Hlinsko? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hlinsko are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Hlinsko a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-4°C/-1°C||74mm||very bad weather||Hlinsko in january|
|February||-2°C/1°C||61mm||very bad weather||Hlinsko in february|
|March||3°C/7°C||70mm||very bad weather||Hlinsko in march|
|April||8°C/13°C||75mm||bad weather||Hlinsko in april|
|May||13°C/16°C||118mm||tolerable weather||Hlinsko in may|
|June||17°C/20°C||120mm||tolerable weather||Hlinsko in june|
|July||19°C/23°C||140mm||tolerable weather||Hlinsko in july|
|August||19°C/23°C||98mm||good weather||Hlinsko in august|
|September||14°C/18°C||82mm||good weather||Hlinsko in september|
|October||8°C/11°C||58mm||bad weather||Hlinsko in october|
|November||4°C/7°C||61mm||very bad weather||Hlinsko in november|
|December||-1°C/2°C||75mm||very bad weather||Hlinsko in december|
Weather and climate in Hlinsko
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 2°C and it rains about 70mm each month.
- In april the climate is bad. It is for example 13°C as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 75mm.
- From may to july the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and it rains about 59% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 14°C and you can expect to have 82mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 11°C in average and it rains in october about 58mm.
- From november to december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 1°C in average and it rains about 75mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hlinsko
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hlinsko: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Czech Republic
Hlinsko appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Czech Republic appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.