Best time to go to Telč Average weather of Telč, Czech Republic
Get the most favorable time to go to Telč in Czech Republic from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Telč?
When is the best time to go to Telč? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Telč are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Telč a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Telč in january|
|very bad weather||Telč in february|
|very bad weather||Telč in march|
|tolerable weather||Telč in april|
|tolerable weather||Telč in may|
|tolerable weather||Telč in june|
|tolerable weather||Telč in july|
|good weather||Telč in august|
|good weather||Telč in september|
|bad weather||Telč in october|
|very bad weather||Telč in november|
|very bad weather||Telč in december|
Weather and climate in Telč
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 8°C and you can expect to have 64mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and july the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 17°C and it rains about 148mm each month.
- From august to september the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 12°C and it rains in september about 107mm.
- In october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 13°C°C and it rains about 33% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 3°C°C and it rains about 42% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Telč
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Telč: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Czech Republic
Telč appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Czech Republic appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Czech Republic
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved