Best time to go to Krka Average weather of Krka, Croatia
Find the best time to go to Krka in Croatia from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Krka?
When is the best time to go to Krka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Krka are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, May and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Krka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Krka in january|
|February||32°F/41°F||very bad weather||Krka in february|
|March||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Krka in march|
|April||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Krka in april|
|May||58°F/65°F||good weather||Krka in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||good weather||Krka in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||good weather||Krka in july|
|August||70°F/77°F||good weather||Krka in august|
|September||61°F/70°F||good weather||Krka in september|
|October||50°F/61°F||good weather||Krka in october|
|November||43°F/52°F||bad weather||Krka in november|
|December||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Krka in december|
Weather and climate in Krka
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains in march about 4.7in.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains about 5in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- In november the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 61°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Krka
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Krka: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.