Best time to go to Tcholponata Average weather of Tcholponata, Kyrgyzstan
Find the perfect time to go to Tcholponata in Kyrgyzstan from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Tcholponata?
When is the best time to go to Tcholponata? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Tcholponata are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May and June
For full information about the climate and weather in Tcholponata a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Tcholponata in january|
|very bad weather||Tcholponata in february|
|very bad weather||Tcholponata in march|
|very bad weather||Tcholponata in april|
|bad weather||Tcholponata in may|
|bad weather||Tcholponata in june|
|tolerable weather||Tcholponata in july|
|tolerable weather||Tcholponata in august|
|bad weather||Tcholponata in september|
|very bad weather||Tcholponata in october|
|very bad weather||Tcholponata in november|
|very bad weather||Tcholponata in december|
Weather and climate in Tcholponata
- Between the months of january and june the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 70°F and, in june, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and september the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in september, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 31°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 0.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tcholponata
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tcholponata: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kyrgyzstan
Tcholponata appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kyrgyzstan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.