Best time to go to Karakol Average weather of Karakol, Kyrgyzstan
Get the very best time to visit Karakol in Kyrgyzstan from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Karakol?
When is the best time to go to Karakol? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Karakol are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Karakol a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Karakol in january|
|very bad weather||Karakol in february|
|very bad weather||Karakol in march|
|very bad weather||Karakol in april|
|very bad weather||Karakol in may|
|bad weather||Karakol in june|
|tolerable weather||Karakol in july|
|tolerable weather||Karakol in august|
|bad weather||Karakol in september|
|very bad weather||Karakol in october|
|very bad weather||Karakol in november|
|very bad weather||Karakol in december|
Weather and climate in Karakol
- From january to june the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C and it rains in june about 2.7in.
- From july to august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and, in august, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is bad. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in september.
- Between october and december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 23°F and it rains in december about 0.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Karakol
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Karakol: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kyrgyzstan
Karakol appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kyrgyzstan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.