Best time to go to Yaxchilan Average weather of Yaxchilan, Mexico
Find the very best time to visit Yaxchilan in Mexico from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Yaxchilan?
When is the best time to go to Yaxchilan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Yaxchilan are February, March, April, May and July
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June and September
Annual weather in Yaxchilan
For full information about the climate and weather in Yaxchilan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Yaxchilan in january|
|February||67°F/86°F||good weather||Yaxchilan in february|
|March||67°F/90°F||good weather||Yaxchilan in march|
|April||72°F/97°F||good weather||Yaxchilan in april|
|May||74°F/97°F||good weather||Yaxchilan in may|
|June||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Yaxchilan in june|
|July||74°F/94°F||good weather||Yaxchilan in july|
|August||72°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Yaxchilan in august|
|September||72°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Yaxchilan in september|
|October||70°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Yaxchilan in october|
|November||68°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Yaxchilan in november|
|December||67°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Yaxchilan in december|
Weather and climate in Yaxchilan
- In january the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- From may to december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 14% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yaxchilan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yaxchilan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Yaxchilan
Find out when Yaxchilan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Yaxchilan
- Very low season in Yaxchilan
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Yaxchilan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March and November.
- High season in Yaxchilan
The number of visitors to Yaxchilan is high in: April and August.
- Peek season in Yaxchilan
The largest number of tourists visiting Yaxchilan is during: July and December.