Best time to go to Punta Gorda Average weather of Punta Gorda, Belize
Get the most favorable time to visit Punta Gorda in Belize from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Punta Gorda?
When is the best time to go to Punta Gorda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Punta Gorda are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Punta Gorda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Punta Gorda in january|
|good weather||Punta Gorda in february|
|good weather||Punta Gorda in march|
|good weather||Punta Gorda in april|
|tolerable weather||Punta Gorda in may|
|tolerable weather||Punta Gorda in june|
|tolerable weather||Punta Gorda in july|
|tolerable weather||Punta Gorda in august|
|tolerable weather||Punta Gorda in september|
|tolerable weather||Punta Gorda in october|
|tolerable weather||Punta Gorda in november|
|good weather||Punta Gorda in december|
Weather and climate in Punta Gorda
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in january.
- Between february and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- Between april and december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains in december about 4.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Punta Gorda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Punta Gorda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Belize
Punta Gorda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belize appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.