Best time to go to Beni Mellal Average weather of Beni Mellal, Morocco
Discover the perfect time to go to Beni Mellal in Morocco from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Beni Mellal?
When is the best time to go to Beni Mellal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Beni Mellal are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- March is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Beni Mellal
For full information about the climate and weather in Beni Mellal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Beni Mellal in january|
|February||45°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Beni Mellal in february|
|March||49°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Beni Mellal in march|
|April||54°F/72°F||good weather||Beni Mellal in april|
|May||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Beni Mellal in may|
|June||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Beni Mellal in june|
|July||77°F/95°F||perfect weather||Beni Mellal in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||perfect weather||Beni Mellal in august|
|September||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Beni Mellal in september|
|October||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Beni Mellal in october|
|November||54°F/67°F||good weather||Beni Mellal in november|
|December||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Beni Mellal in december|
Weather and climate in Beni Mellal
- From january to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 1% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Beni Mellal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Beni Mellal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Beni Mellal
Find out when Beni Mellal has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Beni Mellal
- High season in Beni Mellal
The number of visitors to Beni Mellal is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Beni Mellal month by month
Best time for low prices in Beni Mellal
Average prices of hotels in Beni Mellal month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Beni Mellal. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.