Best time to go to As Salif Average weather of As Salif, Yemen
Find the most favorable time to go to As Salif in Yemen from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to As Salif?
When is the best time to go to As Salif? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in As Salif are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- As Salif has dry periods in March, April, June and September
- The best months for swimming are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in As Salif
For full information about the climate and weather in As Salif a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|As Salif in january
|As Salif in february
|As Salif in march
|As Salif in april
|As Salif in may
|As Salif in june
|As Salif in july
|As Salif in august
|As Salif in september
|As Salif in october
|As Salif in november
|As Salif in december
Weather and climate in As Salif
- Between january and february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in february, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 0.3in.
- In april the climate is just OK. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- Between june and september the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and, in september, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 92°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in As Salif
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of As Salif: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.