Best time to go to Constanta Average weather of Constanta, Romania
Find the perfect time to visit Constanta in Romania from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Constanta?
When is the best time to go to Constanta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Constanta are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Constanta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Constanta in january|
|very bad weather||Constanta in february|
|bad weather||Constanta in march|
|tolerable weather||Constanta in april|
|good weather||Constanta in may|
|good weather||Constanta in june|
|perfect weather||Constanta in july|
|perfect weather||Constanta in august|
|perfect weather||Constanta in september|
|good weather||Constanta in october|
|bad weather||Constanta in november|
|very bad weather||Constanta in december|
Weather and climate in Constanta
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains in february about 1.9in.
- In the month of march the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 70°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- From may to june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in september about 1.3in.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 47°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 2.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Constanta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Constanta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Romania: get the best price!
Map of Romania
Constanta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Romania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Romania
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved