Best time to go to Varna Average weather of Varna, Bulgaria
Discover the very best time to go to Varna in Bulgaria from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Varna?
When is the best time to go to Varna? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Varna are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, May, October and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Varna a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Varna in january|
|very bad weather||Varna in february|
|bad weather||Varna in march|
|tolerable weather||Varna in april|
|good weather||Varna in may|
|good weather||Varna in june|
|good weather||Varna in july|
|perfect weather||Varna in august|
|perfect weather||Varna in september|
|good weather||Varna in october|
|tolerable weather||Varna in november|
|very bad weather||Varna in december|
Weather and climate in Varna
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F and, in february, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains in march about 2in.
- In april the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From may to july the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in july about 2in.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.8in.
- Between september and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In november the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and, in november, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 29% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Varna
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Varna: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bulgaria
Varna appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bulgaria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.