Best time to go to Puntallana Average weather of Puntallana, La Palma
Discover the perfect time to visit Puntallana in Canary Islands from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Puntallana?
When is the best time to go to Puntallana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Puntallana
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Puntallana has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Puntallana
For full information about the climate and weather in Puntallana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/67°F||good weather||Puntallana in january|
|February||65°F/67°F||good weather||Puntallana in february|
|March||65°F/67°F||good weather||Puntallana in march|
|April||65°F/67°F||good weather||Puntallana in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Puntallana in may|
|June||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Puntallana in june|
|July||72°F/74°F||perfect weather||Puntallana in july|
|August||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Puntallana in august|
|September||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Puntallana in september|
|October||74°F/74°F||perfect weather||Puntallana in october|
|November||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Puntallana in november|
|December||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Puntallana in december|
Weather and climate in Puntallana
- Between january and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains in april about 0.6in.
- From may to november the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in november about 2.1in.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puntallana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puntallana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.