Best time to go to Tuscany Average weather of Tuscany, Italy
Find the best time to go to Tuscany in Italy from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Tuscany?
When is the best time to go to Tuscany? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tuscany are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Tuscany a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Tuscany in january|
|bad weather||Tuscany in february|
|tolerable weather||Tuscany in march|
|good weather||Tuscany in april|
|good weather||Tuscany in may|
|good weather||Tuscany in june|
|perfect weather||Tuscany in july|
|perfect weather||Tuscany in august|
|good weather||Tuscany in september|
|good weather||Tuscany in october|
|tolerable weather||Tuscany in november|
|bad weather||Tuscany in december|
Weather and climate in Tuscany
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and, in april, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 32% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and it rains about 24% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tuscany
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tuscany: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Italy
Tuscany appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.