Best time to go to Pisa Average weather of Pisa, Italy
Discover the best time to go to Pisa in Italy from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Pisa?
When is the best time to go to Pisa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pisa are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Pisa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Pisa in january|
|bad weather||Pisa in february|
|tolerable weather||Pisa in march|
|good weather||Pisa in april|
|good weather||Pisa in may|
|good weather||Pisa in june|
|perfect weather||Pisa in july|
|perfect weather||Pisa in august|
|good weather||Pisa in september|
|good weather||Pisa in october|
|tolerable weather||Pisa in november|
|bad weather||Pisa in december|
Weather and climate in Pisa
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in march.
- Between april and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 68°F and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 27% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pisa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pisa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Italy
Pisa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.