Best time to go to Florence Average weather of Florence, Italy
Discover the most favorable time to visit Florence in Italy from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Florence?
When is the best time to go to Florence? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Florence are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Florence a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Florence in january|
|very bad weather||Florence in february|
|tolerable weather||Florence in march|
|good weather||Florence in april|
|good weather||Florence in may|
|good weather||Florence in june|
|good weather||Florence in july|
|good weather||Florence in august|
|good weather||Florence in september|
|good weather||Florence in october|
|tolerable weather||Florence in november|
|very bad weather||Florence in december|
Weather and climate in Florence
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C and, in february, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and, in april, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 30% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 50°F and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Italy
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Florence
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Florence: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Italy: get the best price!
Map of Italy
Florence appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved