Best time to go to Victoria Average weather of Victoria, Canada
Discover the most favorable time to go to Victoria in Canada from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Victoria?
When is the best time to go to Victoria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Victoria are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
Annual weather in Victoria
For full information about the climate and weather in Victoria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Victoria in january|
|February||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Victoria in february|
|March||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Victoria in march|
|April||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Victoria in april|
|May||54°F/61°F||good weather||Victoria in may|
|June||58°F/65°F||good weather||Victoria in june|
|July||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Victoria in july|
|August||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Victoria in august|
|September||58°F/65°F||good weather||Victoria in september|
|October||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Victoria in october|
|November||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Victoria in november|
|December||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Victoria in december|
Weather and climate in Victoria
- Between january and february the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 45°F in average and it rains in february about 3.1in.
- From march to april the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 54°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 6% of the time in may.
- Between june and september the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is correct. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains in november about 3.5in.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 56°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Victoria
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Victoria: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Victoria
Find out when Victoria has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Victoria
- Very low season in Victoria
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, November and December.
- Low season in Victoria
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and October.
- High season in Victoria
The number of visitors to Victoria is high in: April, May, June and September.
- Peak season in Victoria
The largest number of tourists visiting Victoria is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Victoria month by month
Best time for low prices in Victoria
Average prices of hotels in Victoria month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Victoria. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price for flights to Victoria
A return flight between London and Victoria is generally cheaper if you go in february ($ 594 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 566 more for your airline ticket to Victoria if you go in august.
Find the best price for your flight
Average price of hiring a car in Victoria
On average, it costs $ 35 per day to hire a car in Victoria. This price varies by $ 11 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 29 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 40.