Best time to go to Ostrava Average weather of Ostrava, Czech Republic
Discover the best time to visit Ostrava in Czech Republic from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ostrava?
When is the best time to go to Ostrava? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ostrava are July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Ostrava a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ostrava in january|
|very bad weather||Ostrava in february|
|very bad weather||Ostrava in march|
|tolerable weather||Ostrava in april|
|tolerable weather||Ostrava in may|
|tolerable weather||Ostrava in june|
|good weather||Ostrava in july|
|good weather||Ostrava in august|
|good weather||Ostrava in september|
|tolerable weather||Ostrava in october|
|very bad weather||Ostrava in november|
|very bad weather||Ostrava in december|
Weather and climate in Ostrava
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 9°C°C and you can expect to have 53mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 11°C and it rains about 35% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 20°C°C.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 23°C in average and it rains about 99mm each month.
- From july to september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 16°C and it rains about 76mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 7°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 4°C and it rains in december about 53mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ostrava
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ostrava: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Czech Republic: get the best price!
Map of Czech Republic
Ostrava appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Czech Republic appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Czech Republic
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved