Best time to go to Bayamón Average weather of Bayamón, Puerto Rico
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bayamón in Puerto Rico from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Bayamón?
When is the best time to go to Bayamón? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bayamón
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Bayamón
For full information about the climate and weather in Bayamón a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bayamón in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bayamón in february|
|March||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bayamón in march|
|April||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bayamón in april|
|May||79°F/85°F||good weather||Bayamón in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bayamón in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bayamón in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||good weather||Bayamón in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||good weather||Bayamón in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||good weather||Bayamón in october|
|November||81°F/85°F||good weather||Bayamón in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bayamón in december|
Weather and climate in Bayamón
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 2.3in.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is okay. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 2.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bayamón
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bayamón: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bayamón
Find out when Bayamón has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bayamón
- Very low season in Bayamón
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and June.
- Low season in Bayamón
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, August, September, October and November.
- High season in Bayamón
The number of visitors to Bayamón is high in: July.
- Peek season in Bayamón
The largest number of tourists visiting Bayamón is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bayamón month by month
Best time for low prices in Bayamón
Average prices of hotels in Bayamón month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bayamón. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.