Best time to go to Brazzaville Average weather of Brazzaville, Congo-Brazzaville
Discover the perfect time to go to Brazzaville in Congo from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Brazzaville?
When is the best time to go to Brazzaville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Brazzaville are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- July is the driest month
- The rainiest months are November and December
Annual weather in Brazzaville
For full information about the climate and weather in Brazzaville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Brazzaville in january
|Brazzaville in february
|Brazzaville in march
|Brazzaville in april
|Brazzaville in may
|Brazzaville in june
|Brazzaville in july
|Brazzaville in august
|Brazzaville in september
|Brazzaville in october
|Brazzaville in november
|Brazzaville in december
Weather and climate in Brazzaville
- From january to may the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and you can expect to have 10.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 108°F and, in september, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 74% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Brazzaville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Brazzaville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Brazzaville
Average prices of hotels in Brazzaville month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Brazzaville. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Brazzaville
A return flight between London and Brazzaville is generally cheaper if you go in november ($ 814 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 920 more for your airline ticket to Brazzaville if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Brazzaville
On average, it costs $ 82 per day to hire a car in Brazzaville. This price varies by $ 1.1 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 81 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 82.